Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Looking ahead...way ahead.

I'm just another working stiff.
Glad to have a job in this crazy economy. Who, like many out there have very few vacation days to look forward to. Now, I understand lot's of people are in similar working situations or worse or no job but fuck it, I am already looking forward to my winter vacation and it's only October. I'm burned out and need more than two rushed days off to clear my head. It's been a long year already.

Sandra and I have this holiday tradition of heading to Vegas around Christmas for a couple of days of R&R. More like video poker and 14's in the am. I'm thinking we should carry on the tradition this year. I love Vegas (understatement of the year)! It has everything I look for in a vacation; anonymity, gambling, and restaurants galore.

So the question is where do we stay? I'm not one to jump into things without a little research so I have been on the hunt for room deals. The question has morphed into; Do we stay someplace extravagant for a great price or stay someplace real nice for cheap? I am leaning towards staying someplace real nice for cheap. This would free up some loot for a massage or a show. Or more roulette downtown, whatever I'm on vacation! ....in my brain.

No comments: