Sunday, December 14, 2008

Fantasy football - my curse

This year I joined a fantasy football league with some of the fellas at the old office. I figured why not. There was a computer draft, which I figured was fair as I was a late addition and had not really done any research anyway. My starting squad had a lot of potential. Thoughts of the playoffs danced through my brain...then the season started and all hell broke loose. Now it is week 15 and I sit with a record of 4-11. Totally pathetic. Granted my QB's have sucked all year but still. I have LT and Marshawn Lynch, I should be dominating. But this week really sums up my season. My starting QB Jeff Garcia (don't ask) was a late scratch for the game. This left me down a player to start. Great...
It is now 83-80 the other guy. We both have 3 guys still playing so I have time and the ability to get back but this season has been torturous. I lost one week by 80 points, that is freakin ridiculous. Next year I will be much more prepared and ready when the season starts. I am addicted now and will be back...once again with playoff visions in my brain!

Oh yeah watch this below, just in case this was a bit too jockish of a post.

No comments: