Thursday, January 22, 2009

Bangs on dudes...

This new phenomenon of dudes with bangs is just weird. I see all these "dudes" out and about with bangs. Not just bangs that cover the forehead but blown dry stylized like that guy from that one band whose lead singer goes out with Ashlee Simpson. There is no way you will ever catch me with bangs. Not that I could but even if I could it would never happen. Some shit is just lame.



Went out last night to the bar with Sandra. I went for the Cliche video premier and Sandra went to have a drink. The video was dope as Cliche videos always are. No review from me but go get it when it comes out. Its called Che. It has the whole squad and Brophy has last part. Can you say pop? Check below for proof of his snaps.

Andrew Brophy - Welcome to the DVS team video

2 comments:

Sweet Lady said...

Pete Wentz looks extra douche-y in that photo. I am just bummed that so many guys are wearing my haircut circa 1998.

Mattone said...

i think it is impossible to not look like douche with bangs. just take a look around the next time you walk into the bar. Douche patrol in full effect!