Thursday, January 29, 2009

Run Radley Run!

This morning I went and did something I never believed would happen when I was younger. I went to the gym...the freakin' gym. Why you ask? Because apparently a diet consisting of 7&7's and bong hits is not considered healthy. Pssst! That's what I say, except that my belly keeps growing. So I bit the bullet and went.
It wasn't actually that bad except it feels weird to ride a bike and go nowhere. Well maybe when I go next time I can try one of those weird looking ski walking contraptions. I just don't want to end up on America's Funniest Videos as the dork getting thrown from the treadmill.
Took Raddles to the dog park again today. It is his favorite thing. He shakes in the car until we get there and it's running time until he can't run anymore. He makes friends with all the dogs he can. Me too. Sorry no photos. Maybe tomorrow.

See ya.

No comments: