Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Did you ever notice how bald heads suck?

Back from a 4 day playcation up in SF. Hung out with the homies, skated a bit, had some cocktails, wrote on some shit, put a ton of stickers up, smoked myself retarded and generally just had a great time. Thanks to Scott and Alysia for the accommodations and a big what up to Jeff and Dina for making the journey out to the mission to hang out. It was great to see everyone and walk around the city for a few days.
Got home and was so jazzed on skating that I went a got a new board. Set it up today and went over to Cherry Park to skate some flat. Still rusty but was able to get some things back and not kill myself. Gotta stay on the program so to speak.

Video of the day

Ross Norman - Last of the Mohicans
When I was working at Podium I sent this guy shoes through his local shop, Church of Skatan. He rips and is underground as fuck.

No comments: