Thursday, April 16, 2009

Playoff's son!

Posting on back to back days...!!! That's crazy talk. Don't worry I'm sure I won't make a habit of it. But since I'm already here and it's the 2nd intermission of the Ducks vs Sharks playoffs I have the time.

Rode my bike downtown today to check out the Long Beach Grand Prix. Today was a practice day so they were not going full throttle. It was still sick to see them coming through the turns and then accelerating out. Lots of power. Last weekend Sandra and I rode downtown and watched some drifting. It was awesome!!!
Even though I am not much of a racer guy it is always super cool in person.

Back to normal with a quick video or two.

SPOne - courtesy of Handselecta



Friendly Fire out of Sweden - graffiti is alive and well all over the world. Don't sleep. Get up!

No comments: