Tuesday, June 23, 2009

As promised

I am now halfway through the 1st module of school. So far so good. In honor of that modest accomplishment I have decided to suck it up and put my work out there in cyberspace.
Here are a couple pieces I have been working on at school in my drawing 101 class. I am pretty happy with the way they came out. Before taking this class I could not even draw my name. Hopefully I can keep improving and getting better.



This was a tree out in the courtyard at Platt.


Tissue box - pretty self explanatory.


1st time working with a Conte. I think it came out pretty cool.


My man Richard Pryor! Done in charcoal from a photo.

I would like to know what you think of this. Especially if you have known me before this.

Oh yeah, went skating again. Starting to feel more and more comfortable. But goddamn do my feet hurt after. May have to add another insole to the Half Cabs...old man Army!

No comments: