Monday, July 27, 2009

That's wassup



Some additions to my list of shit I'm feeling from the other day.

La Coka Nostra - A Brand You Can Trust - bang this in the car and watch as people roll up their windows
Color Theory class - Anders!
My Ipod Touch - hell yeah!
Jamie T - to the horror of my wife...
Mixing inks - trying not to make a mess
Also Known As Vol.1 - amazing layout, amazing.
Peel - The Art of the sticker
Mac Dre/Andre Nickatina EP - see below
Going Postal - Martha Cooper's (of Subway Art fame) new book of postal graff. Super dope!


Shit I ain't feeling;

Being broke.
Driving.
Charter Communications - worst cable ever
Did I say being broke...
Mustaches
Tight pants that sag - worn by dudes. Some shit is just dumb.
My cellphone is dying and I'm broke. Did I mention that yet??
No A/C.


This list could be endless as I am known to be somewhat of a hater. But now as I get older I am trying to be more patient and understanding.

Sometimes it just comes out.

Andre Nickatina/Mac Dre - Sit Low in My Homeboy's Chevy



No comments: