Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Fire, Fire

Well it's been quite some time since the last time I updated this here site. As it stands not really a whole lot has happened since the last update. I finished another class and started Life Drawing. 1 class in so far. It is interesting to sit and draw a body for 5 hours at a crack. Luckily for me the instructor is super cool. He plays music and we pretty much sit around and draw.
As for the elephant still in the room...I still have no job. But I did win a battle with EDD to continue my unemployment benefits. Fuckers.

I have been sick for almost a week and a half now and am starting to get real annoyed. It is the sort of sinus infuction that lingers for days. Can only do the bare minimum of anything before I get tired. Plus the amazing the substances that creep out of me after another TB coughing fit. But on the plus side I get to walk around in a Tylenol Sinus/Dayquil haze...always a bonus.

Before I got sick I had been riding my bike a ton. Can't wait to get back on. Even thinking about picking up the board again...I always seem to be saying that but then shine it at the last minute. I think mostly due to not having a partner in crime anymore. No fun to always skate by yourself.

So here we are.

Let's end this with a few things I am feeling and some shit I ain't feeling

Shit I'm feeling

Jamie T- Sticks and Stones - so sick!
Riding my bike - when healthy of course.
All the graff I have been seeing lately.
The Philadelphia Eagles!


Shit I ain't feeling
Christmas music
Rent
Charter Communications - WORST cable company ever.
Being sick

Hopefully I can continue to update this a bit more frequently.

See ya later.

1 comment:

Umatter2Charter said...

Hello Mattone,

I hate to hear that you are unhappy with us. How can we make it better? Please drop me an e-mail at Umatter2Charter@chartercom.com, and we will work to resolve whatever issues you have.

Thanks, Eric

Eric Ketzer
Social Media Communications Manager
Charter Communications