Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Punching walls is not an option although it should be


The madness has set in and the stress level is at an all time high. We are leaving for California on Sunday and the moving truck comes tomorrow. We're in pretty good shape with our stuff being packed up but I am a worrier and until all of our stuff is in the truck and on the road I will be a stress ball. My usual coping mechanism's have been halted by myself, due to both lack of funds and the need to have a clear head dealing with all this stuff. It has been nice for a change but goddamn I may kill someone if they say the wrong thing at an inopportune time.
Even though we are in good shape packing wise it still feels like there are a ton of loose ends hanging out there. I'm getting real tired of people telling me to relax and that it will be ok. That may be the case but until you are in my shoes please shut the hell up. You are not helping.
On Sunday we begin our drive to Long Beach. Hopefully I do not lose my mind before then...

Talk to you then.

No comments: