Sunday, October 26, 2008

Saturday Night in Laguna

Well as I had written about previously, Sandra and I went to wedding last night. It was for her friend Mark and his partner Richard. It was a nice affair with a short service (bonus!), then right to appetizers and drinks (my favorite part of any affair). But during this whole time the Phillies are playing a WS game and I am at a wedding. My mind was just not there. We enjoyed ourselves but as soon as it was time to go I was out the door.
We made it home in time to watch the last 2 innings. The 9th was crazy with Carlos Ruiz knocking in the game winner in walk off style. What a way to win the 1st WS game in Philly since 93. Tonight is game 4 and I am not going anywhere. This is a great ride and I want to be on for the whole time!

Go Phils!

No comments: