Friday, October 24, 2008

Tough Luck

Phillies head back home for game 3. Earning the 1-1 split was huge. Not hitting with men on base...not so huge. Overall they can play better. I however will not be watching. Where will i be? In Laguna at a wedding, a same sex wedding between Sandra's friend Mark and his partner Richard. Amazing timing, I know. Maybe there will be a TV there...a boy can have a dream. Right?!?

Still haven't picked the hotel for our Vegas trip, but we are going to stay someplace nice for cheap so we can have more $$$ for other things, such as gambling! or maybe a massage with Sandra.

Still can't skate since my knee is hurt. Not sure what happened but it feels weak on every step . Sucks as I have been feelin the new park at the office. Still haven't got my legs back completely but it gets closer all the time. My confidence is not back yet at all. Have to get through this and keep it going.
I've started to skate the box a bit. Ollie timing is way off. It feels like one of those weak skate photo's from TJ Maxx where the "skater" is doing a trick and their feet are both off in mid air. Not good.

No comments: