Monday, November 10, 2008

Is that a needle in my knee, dr?

Yes, it was actually a needle in my knee. Great...Now as you may have read (or may not, since I am not sure anybody reads this) last week, I have had some ongoing knee problems. I finally went to the dr this morning and had some xrays taken, which did not show anything. Then a dr injected my knee with steroids and lydocaine. At first I was super happy as there was no more pain, but now that I am home waiting to go get an MRI, the pain has returned. I hope this is nothing super serious. It is a real bummer since I actually have free time to really skate a lot but I can't take advantage until I feel more comfortable with my knee.

So what have I been doing then, you may ask. Not much. Watched a ton of ESPN and played Xbox360 (big shout to Zach for the hook up on games) and watched a ton of youtube clips.

Right now I am writing this with Radley curled up next to me staying warm. It has been super nice to spend all this time with him. He is a blast to walk around with as he is curious about everything and everyone. Always really friendly with strangers and he absolutely love kids. I have seen him turn a little girl who was afraid of dogs into a dog lover with a dog of her own. All because Radley is so sweet!

Today's clips fall under the what the hell ever happened with these 2 dudes?? They both rip, no wack styles and seemingly no lame gimmicks. I wonder what these two are up to these days...if anybody know let me know.

1st up is Keith Cole - no sponsors, but pure rippage. Enjoy!



2nd up is Jess Mcraney - 1 part in 411VM then ghost...



Until later.

No comments: