Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Wow!

I have to say I am surprised the election went the way it did. Very happy but also somewhat shocked. If you know me you know how cynical and untrusting of authority I am so whenever things like this happen it surprises me. I have seen some shady shit go down in politics during my life time.
So this time I did my civic duty. I went and voted this afternoon, what else did I have to do. After a bit of confusion on my part, I found the polling place and I was able to cast my ballot.
Then Sandra and I went to have my favorite meal, lunch special at the chinese restaurant. It is the perfect amount of food. Then off to finish the errands for the day.

I am going to try and post more random shit since I am getting bored of talking about my daily routine. I mean if something interesting happens then maybe it is post worthy, but what was written above...not sure.

Anyway on to some videos you should watch from dudes you may or may not have heard of.

Ted Barrow - Has a great blog as well - http://teddybarrow.blogspot.com/


Slam City Skate Rats - whats better than some grimy London skating


Itoshin - Japanese shredder - the spots in this are amazing


Until next time. Keep it earl.

No comments: