Thursday, April 23, 2009

Healed up and ready

Back in effect for the time being. Just had to take some time to let my hand heal. Also not much has me excited enough to blog to the whole world. Or the 6 people that actually read this crap.

As many of you know I was the victim of a downturn and subsequently have been unemployed for the last 6 months. I am now on my way to enrolling in a graphic design program. I have been wanting to do this for a few years now and finally found the nerve, program, and time to do it. The school is Platt College, it is deep in LA. So if all goes well I will be in school starting the beginning of June. I am a good mix of excitement and nerves.
If anyone out there has gone through a graphic design program I would love to hear what you have to say. Good or bad. All info is appreciated.

I have had skating on my brain for the last week or so and have been watching the clip below.

Slam Skate Rats!

No comments: