Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Accepted!

I received my official acceptance letter yesterday in the mail. Quite surprised it came so fast. Now it's real. I am going back to school. Crazy. It has been a long time coming but also a very long time since the last time I was in school.
The nerves are building as is the excitement. Here's hoping it goes according to plan.

As a slight side note I am also looking at purchasing a new computer to help me along with school. The Macbook Pro I am using now is losing steam and does not have enough power or storage to run the programs. I am enamored with the new 24" IMac. It is beautiful and has all the tools necessary for my schooling.

24" IMac


Just in case you thought I was slipping on good skate video posts, break yo self. Today is Raymond Molinar's day. Not sure what he is up to these days but I hope he is skating.

Popwar promo


Inhabitants part - stupid youtube cut the song due to Habitat not paying rights.

1 comment:

Timmy said...

Congratz...scumbag! Make sure they don't require a laptop...have worked with a few students here who got hosed after buying a sweet desktop...Congratz again ART-BOI