Friday, April 1, 2011

For the past few years I have been really interested calligraphy and sticker making. I started making and putting up stickers a few years ago and am constantly trying to perfect my handstyle. There is no correct style, only shitty ones and good ones. Hopefully mine falls into the latter category. I however will not be posting any of mine up on this blog so I can maintain my anonymity. Laugh if you will but one of the best feelings is walking around and seeing a sticker I put up years ago still hanging out and knowing that maybe only 1 person in the world knows who created it and took the risk of putting up on public property.
I am a participant in the Bomit Sticker exchange. Pretty cool little program in which you send in a bunch of stickers and you will receive back a ton of other peoples stickers. Only have to pay for the postage. Some are handmade, alot are Obey type, marketing style stickers but it was all worth it for the Faust, Ader, and UWP (straight from Philly!) slaps. Below is a sampling from the two packs that I have received.


 More Faust love below.

Almighty style master Twist. SF's finest!




Till next time.



No comments: