Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Injured Reserve

I am back on the injured list. This time due to a ganglyon cyst on my right wrist. It has been exactly 2 weeks since the surgery and I am still pretty hurting. My hand is a bit less swollen but it hurts just typing this (insert world's smallest violin here).


The timing is pretty crappy, not that anytime is a good time for surgery, but I just finished building a nice little skate box. I have been wanting one for years and am super excited to skate it. Probably not gonna happen anytime soon with the healing process to take 4-6 weeks with stitches coming out in 10 days.

I did however go out and purchase the Real video, Since Day One. Definitely a must see! Had a nice little Percodan premiere party at the house.

Just a little update. Hopefully once the swelling goes down I can get some better content up.




No comments: