Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Yes, I am still on the internet...why do you ask?

Back when I lived in SF this was one of my favorite parts and I watched it all the time. Check out Busta Rhymes when he part of Leaders of the New School. Everything in this part works perfect together! Enjoy.

Robbie Gangemi - Zoo York's Mixtape



Not sure where he is now but the last I heard he was still doing Vehicle Skateboards. Hope it is still going.

Last one for the day but by no means an afterthought. Here is Bobby Puleo's part from the Infamous video. This is an awesome part for so many reasons. 1. he skates the spots I was skating at the time. 2. Did you see those Converse he was rockin?!?! 3. Trick selection is perfect. 4. he loves a conspiracy as do I...
Enjoy.

Bobby Puleo - The Infamous Video

No comments: